Hi, everyone! Jo-Ellen here.
We’ve got a light patch this time around. Check out some Viper related updates as well as the Esports Hub coming back online for the 2024 VCT Season below.
- Viper’s Poison Cloud (Q) grenade has received an art update.
- The visuals for our Decay debuff have been updated to be clearer and readily visible.
- The Snakebite Shorty has received an art update.
The Esports Hub is back for all of VCT 2024 with new and improved features!
- You can learn more about the full VCT format and follow along as our partnered teams compete in the four International Leagues, starting with VCT Kickoff.
- Kickoff matches begin on February 16th with VCT Americas. VCT Pacific, EMEA and China will follow shortly after.
- As we progress throughout the season, global events like VCT Masters Madrid will unlock in the hub with even better tournament visualizations and brackets so you can keep up with all the action.
- Our live tag and filterable schedule page will let you know when matches are being played, and you can click out to the official streams directly from within the client.
- Fixed an issue with killfeed not numbering correctly with area-of-effect abilities that kill multiple people.
- Fixed an issue with Auto Re-Enter Scope setting not updating properly.
- Fixed an issue where the links to the Terms of Service and Penalties and Bans FAQ were not localized to their respective regions.