Dec 2, 2022
VCT LOCK//IN Brazil is the first event of the 2023 VALORANT Champions Tour and will feature every partnered team from the Americas, Pacific, and EMEA VCT Leagues. From February 13 - March 4, qualified teams will compete at the biggest event in VALORANT history, kicking off a new era of our sport.
The event will take place at the Ginásio do Ibirapuera in São Paulo and will feature a live audience throughout the entire event. General admission tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, December 13 at 8am PT// 1:00pm BST.
Live Event Schedule:
- Monday Feb 13 - Match Day
- Tuesday Feb 14 - Match Day
- Wednesday Feb 15 - Match Day
- Thursday Feb 16 - Dark Day
- Friday Feb 17- Match Day
- Saturday Feb 18 - Match Day
- Sunday Feb 19 - Match Day
- Monday Feb 20 - Dark Day
- Tuesday Feb 21 - Dark Day
- Wednesday Feb 22 - Match Day
- Thursday Feb 23 - Match Day
- Friday Feb 24 - Match Day
- Saturday Feb 25 - Match Day
- Sunday Feb 26- Match Day
- Monday Feb 27- Match Day
- Tuesday Feb 28 - Dark Day
- Wednesday Mar 1 - Dark Day
- Thursday Mar 2 - Finals Weekend
- Friday Mar 3 - Finals Weekend
- Saturday Mar 4 - Finals
Ticket Sale Info
How do I purchase tickets?
- Tickets for all stages of the event will be sold globally through Ticket360. Head to www.ticket360.com.br to purchase tickets for LOCK//IN. There will be a purchasing limit of 4 tickets per show day.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, December 13 at 8:00 am PT// 1:00pm BST.
- To facilitate the purchase of tickets, we will create a virtual queue at Ticket360. It will start at 9:00 am on December 13th, so all people who access the event after that time will already be in the virtual queue, organized in order of access. As soon as you join the queue, you'll know your position, average waiting time and number of users.
- At 1 pm, sales opening time, the first 100 people will be released to buy their tickets. They will have 20 minutes to make their purchase.
- It is very important that you do not leave this page (close the tab, refresh it), as if you do, you will lose your place in the queue. Check this page frequently, as once it's your turn, you will be automatically directed to the ticket purchase part and you will have a time limit of 20 minutes to make your purchase.
- When each person selects their ticket, it will be reserved in the cart for 5 minutes to complete the purchase. If this time is exceeded, the person will lose the ticket reservation and will have to select another place on the map, respecting the maximum 20 minutes for finalizing the purchase. After this period, the buyer will leave the event and will have to enter the virtual queue again. With this, the buyer does not have the possibility to go straight to the purchase page without going through the queue and everyone will know their exact position in the virtual queue.
How much will tickets be?
- R$ 90 Student Discount: R$ 45 US Dollar $ 16.79
- R$ 110 Student Discount: R$ 55 US Dollar $ 20.53
- Finals Weekend:
- R$ 110 Student Discount: R$ 55 US Dollar $ 20.53
- Grand Finals:
- Upper Bowl R$130 Student Discount: R$ 65 US Dollar $ 24.00
- Lower Bowl: R$ 150 Student Discount: R$ 75 US Dollar $ 27.99
All ticket sales are final. The above prices are not inclusive of ticket vendor fees.
Do I need an account to buy tickets?
- Yes, to purchase tickets you will need to create an account with Ticket360. To save time, we recommend that you sign-up and create an account before ticket sales go live.
Here is everything you need to know if you are attending LOCK//IN Brazil in person!
The beginning of the 2023 VCT season is right around the corner and for our fans attending the event in São Paulo, we’ve put together a guide to help plan your attendance.
When and where will VCT LOCK//IN take place?
- VCT LOCK//IN will take place between the 13 of February and 4 of March 2023, at Ginásio do Ibirapuera, which is located at Rua Manuel da Nóbrega, 1361, in the city of São Paulo/SP. The event will be attended by a live public during all game days.
What time is the event?
- Weekends and weekdays: Doors will open 2 hours before. Door will open at 12pm Broadcast will start at 2pm
- Grand Finals: Door will open 3 hours before. Door will open at 11am Pre show starts at 1:30pm Broadcast will start at 2pm
- There is no closing time for the gates. Activations, shops and food spaces will be available during the event.
Is there a minimum age to attend VCT LOCK//IN?
- No, there is no minimum age to attend the event. However, people aged 14 or under can only enter accompanied by a legally responsible adult, with proper supporting documentation.
What language will the games be shoutcasted in at the venue?
Will re-entry be allowed?
- Re-entry will not be allowed.
Do young children need to pay admission?
- Infants aged up to 3 years old do not need to buy tickets and can enter with their parents, who must stay on their lap during the event. It is necessary to present the birth certificate of the infant, followed by the identification and entry of those responsible.
- For attendees with lap children (up to 3 years old).
- Baby stroller
- Baby food (glass packaging will not be allowed)
- Feeding bottle
What is the ticket transfer or cancellation policy?
- Access the official Ticket360 page (https://www.ticket360.com.br/politica) to understand how to perform the actions.
What can I take? What is allowed at the event?
- Clothing to accommodate for variable temperatures
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras (portable)
- Sealed Foods (examples: cereal bars, toast, crackers);
- Small fruits cut and packaged (examples: apple, banana, pear, grape, strawberry, etc);
- Lighter and matches
- The area for smokers will be outside the arena
- Flag without a mast whose longest side is 1.60m
- Posters with a maximum size of 60cm x 84cm (A1)
- Any blank posters or flags or that contain messages with sayings and/or incitement of hatred, prejudice, intolerance or violence will not be tolerated at the
- Medicines only with a medical prescription;
What can't I bring? What is not allowed at the event?
- Chairs/stools (or any type of seat with rigid material)
- Fireworks and fireworks (of any kind)
- Illegal or illicit toxic substances and utensils for drug use
- Food of any nature, except industrialized food duly sealed at the factory. Food with open packaging will not be authorized. The venue offers both Food and Drinks for sale. Outside Food and Drinks is forbidden.
- Professional cameras. The event staff reserve the right to examine and prohibit the use of any camera that conflicts with the policy set by the event. Cameras with professional/interchangeable lenses will not be permitted, nor will monopods, tripods, selfie sticks or flash. Professional audio and video recording is strictly prohibited unless approved by the event.
- Aerosol/Paint cans
- Firearms and melee weapons of any type or type
- Lasers and/or flashlights
- Horns, Whistles, Drums and Sound Instruments in general
- Sharp Objects
- Perforating-cutting objects
- Balloons in general
- Toxic Substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Mast or rigid flag support rods
- Rolled paper of any kind, newspapers and magazines
- Glass, plastic or metal containers, glass cups or any other type of packaging containing beverages or soft drinks of any nature that, directly or indirectly, may cause injuries in case of isolated or generalized physical exertion
- Styrofoam, cooler or any other type of utensil for storage
- Bags and Backpacks: They are allowed but its maximum capacity is 10 Liters. These will be checked at the security gates at the entrance or also randomly checked once inside the arena. We encourage you to bring open-top bags (not backpacks) as this will expedite the security check in process for all fans and will be easier to store under your seat
- Signs are allowed but they cannot have sticks. Due to security and visibility reasons, the size of the signs should not exceed A3.
- Tablets or iPads: Are allowed so long as they don't block the view of other fans. Even though these are allowed, we encourage you to leave this at home to avoid any losses or damages.
- Other items: Please be aware that dangerous items are not allowed and will be confiscated by security. This includes sprays or aerosols.
If I’m planning to dress in cosplay for the event, what rules should I be aware of?
- You must be recognizable at all times.
- You must have unobstructed vision at all times.
- You must be able to sit in your seat while wearing your costume. Please also make sure that others are still able to have an unrestricted view to the show.
- You must be able to easily maneuver your costume over stairs or ramps unassisted.
- You may not include liquids, gels, or other substances which could cause a mess.
- The costume and/or objects cannot include, or otherwise utilize, any edged weapons (such as knives, daggers, swords), or blunt weapons (clubs, maces or other crushing weapons) in steel, iron or any type of heavy material. Sticks are not allowed to be longer than 1 meter.
- Banned also are firearms of any kind including air guns or any other type of projectile weapon regardless of whether it is loaded or functional. Bows are not allowed.
Will there be parking on site?
- Yes. The price of the service is BRL 50, and the space will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to capacity. The entrance to the Ginásio do Ibirapuera parking lot is located on Avenida Marechal Estênio Albuquerque Lima, 401.
Will there be a Riot Games store?
- Yes, there will be a store selling official event products. In addition, those attending the event will receive, at the entrance, a free kit with a personalized VCT LOCK//IN cup and batons, in addition to a disposable mask
Will there be a Meet and Greet with influencers?
- Yes. Follow our content channels on social media and on the website www.valorantesports.com for more details on the event's schedule each day
Will there be luggage storage / cloakroom?
Will there be food services? What are the payment methods?
- Yes, there will be food and drink sales at the event. They will accept Credit and Debit Cards, in addition to cash (ELO and AMEX will not be accepted).
Does the location have ATMs?
If I do not present proof of COVID-19 vaccination, will I be able to enter?
- We will adhere to local regulations at the time the event is taking place.
How can I cancel or transfer my ticket to someone else?
- For questions regarding canceling or transferring tickets to other people, as well as any questions related to using the Ticket360 platform, access the Help Center here.
How do I contact Ticket360?
- You can contact Ticket360 directly on the website www.ticket360.com.br, or WhatsApp +55-11-99667-5529. The website's Help Center can be accessed through the link https://www.ticket360.com.br/c... and contains various support content.
- In accordance with data protection legislation, we do not collect information about individuals at any time.
As we get closer to the show, make sure to follow @VALORANTESPORTS on Twitter to receive additional updates about the event. We look forward to seeing you in Brazil!