May 30, 2023
Get ready for MASTERS TOKYO, the highly anticipated next chapter of the 2023 VALORANT Champions Tour! We're thrilled to unveil the match-ups and schedule, showcasing the best teams from all over the world! Mark your calendars from June 11th to June 25th as 12 elite teams go head-to-head in the ultimate battle for glory. The Tipstar Dome Chiba will set the stage for the tournament's kickoff, and the Makuhari Messe will host the nail-biting final two days of intense competition. Don't miss out on this epic showdown!
Get ready to be blown away by the electrifying energy in Tokyo as twelve of the world's most formidable VALORANT teams come together to showcase their dominance! With the conclusion of the inaugural International League stage, this epic event will determine how the VALORANT regions stack up against each other. These elite teams have earned their spots through fierce competition, rising to the top of their international leagues or regional tournaments. Brace yourself for an explosive clash, as representatives from the Americas, EMEA, PACIFIC leagues, and two powerhouse teams from China take the stage.
Attacking Soul Esports
The twelve teams who qualified for Masters Tokyo will be split into two groups. The three teams who finished first in their International Leagues will be placed directly into the double elimination bracket. Additionally, the number 2 EMEA seed will also be placed in the elimination bracket as a result of their region winning LOCK//IN and earning an additional slot.
The remaining eight teams will have to battle through a double elimination group stage. Each Group will play through a 4-team double elimination bracket, with two teams emerging from each group.
Those four teams will then be randomly placed into the double elimination bracket, where the top seeded teams have been waiting. Teams from the same group will be placed on opposite sides of the bracket to prevent a repeat match early in the winners bracket. The winner of this double elimination bracket will be crowned the Masters Tokyo Champion.
MASTERS TOKYO will consist of two stages of competition:
- Group Stage - June 11 - 14
- 8 teams play through a Double Elimination Group Stage.
- Each match will be a Best-of-Three.
- Bracket Stage - June 16 - 25
- Top 8 teams battle through a Double Elimination Bracket.
- Early matches will be a Best-of-Three.
- Lower Finals and Grand Final will be Best-of-Five.
Live Event Schedule:
- June 11, Sunday - Group Stage
- June 12, Monday - Group Stage
- June 13, Tuesday - Group Stage
- June 14, Wednesday - Group Stage
- June 15, Thursday - No Matches
- June 16, Friday - Upper Bracket Round 1
- June 17, Saturday - Upper Bracket Round 1
- June 18, Sunday - Lower Bracket Round 1
- June 19, Monday - Upper Bracket Round 2
- June 20, Tuesday - Lower Bracket Round 2
- June 21, Wednesday - Lower Bracket Round 3 & Upper Bracket Round 3
- June 22, Thursday - No Matches
- June 23, Friday - No Matches
- June 24, Saturday - Lower Final
- June 25, Sunday - Grand Final
WHERE TO WATCH
The tournament will be broadcast in multiple languages with the full list of channels and Watch Parties shared in the coming weeks.
WHERE TO FOLLOW THE VCT
Make sure to follow the official VALORANT Esports social channels for additional information on Drops, Watch Parties, and more info about Masters Tokyo:
- Twitter: @valorantesports
- Facebook: /valorantesports
- TikTok: /ValorantEsports
- Instagram: @valorantesports
- Photos from the Event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/valorantesports/albums
- Official VALORANT Esports News: https://valorantesports.com/news
- Web: http://valorantesports.com