Sep 6, 2022
Welcome to Uncharted Realms!
Tacticians from across the Convergence have recklessly wielded the power of Draconic Augments and Ancient Dragons, and through this, they have forever changed the Dragonlands! For these patch notes, I'll cover the system changes that will accompany our new mid-set, but for a detailed breakdown on the new units and traits, cosmetics, or Dragons, click on the appropriate links. Alright, let’s wade into the shallows!
Rodger "MinionsRpeople2" Caudill
SEPTEMBER 13TH, BALANCE CHANGES
We’re shipping an early balance fix to some Dark(flight) techs and other dominant strategies that have emerged during the first week of Uncharted Realms.
- Cannoneer 5th attack cannon shot damage: 175/350/550% ⇒ 150/300/475%
- Darkflight bonus Health 600/800/1000/1800 ⇒ 500/750/1000/1800
Running multiple copies of Aphelios in the Cannoneer/Darkflight composition is the most viable way to run the comp. There are a bunch of new Units to play, fixating on one just isn’t fun. So we’re shipping several nerfs to this comp to ensure you have to actually build a comp to find success.
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.75
- Jayce Mercurial Justice Knock Up duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1.25
- Olaf starting Mana nerf: 50/100 ⇒ 30/100
- Olaf Attack Damage gained upon death: 5 ⇒ 4
- Pantheon Bugfix: Pantheon is now Mana locked for the duration of his spell
- Pantheon Aegis Assault Attack Damage ratio 280/300/400% ⇒ 265/280/380%
- Shyvana Dragon’s Descent Stun duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1.25
- Xayah Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Knife’s Edge Attack Damage: 20/35/50 ⇒ 15/25/40
- The Skipping Stones Boom has been temporarily disabled due to a game critical bug. It will be reenabled with a fix in patch 12.18 (next patch).
The best place to read about the new personalization content coming in Uncharted Realms is from the here, but the second best place is right here.
UNCHARTED REALMS PASS AND PASS+
Just like all our Passes, the Uncharted Realms Pass gives you a bunch of free content as you play and collect XP, but if you upgrade to the Pass+ for 1295 RP/TC you'll have access to ALL the level rewards throughout the pass. And just like our Dragonlands Pass+, the Uncharted Realms Pass+ has an exclusive Arena, the Grotto of the Secret Spa, at the end! Check out the below images for a peek at some of the content.
With the Pass+ you’ll also get Regal Koi Starmaw at one, two stars, and three stars without having to give them the Star Shard royal treatment! The Pass+ also includes four new aquatic booms, three lovely Spa arenas, Bungo Eggs, Prancie Eggs, and of course, Star Shards!
And this time around, both Pass and Pass+ holders can unlock our mid-set’s chilled out Sauna Sprite!
SPLASH RESORTS CHESTS
The Splash Resort Chests (390 RP) can contain our new Mythic Little Legend, Dragon Trainer Pengu (5%) or Choncc’s Splash Resort arena (guaranteed on or before the 61st box). The rest of the Chests contain Little Legends from sets prior to Uncharted Realms, excluding Little Legends that were only offered for a limited time.
As with all our cosmetic content, you can check out more details here.
UNCHARTED REALMS EGGS
Our Uncharted Realms Eggs have a (2%) chance to drop our newest Chibi, Dragonmancer Lee Sin, who is guaranteed to drop by the 37th egg. Chibi Dragonmancer Lee Sin also comes with a finisher animation that occurs when he eliminates another player from the match.. (Cool guys never look at explosions… and Lee Sin hasn’t seen one in ages, so that makes him the coolest of all). Every egg that doesn't have Dragonmancer Lee Sin will instead contain one of our two new dragon Little Legends: Bungo and Prancie!
Bungo is a goof. They’ve got the energy of a puppy, with the impact of a dragon (but definitely still think they can fit in your lap). Check out Bungo’s variants below: Bungo, Honeybuzz Bungo, Rosebloom Bungo, Jade Bungo, Astral Bungo, Dearest Bungo
Our fanciest Little Legend yet, Prancie demands your utmost attention—just don’t expect much in return. They’re part of the youthful Sonic Draconic and add their much needed vocals (and style) to the crew. Check out the variants of our one true Queen, King, or anything with showered with bling: Prancie, Koi Prancie, Ragewing Prancie, Jade Prancie, Darkflight Prancie, Everfrost Prancie
CHIBI LEE SIN
Uncharted Realms brings the iconic ward-hopping, carry-dropping Lee Sin to Chibi life. And this blind Chibi Monk is sure obsessed with vision…wards.
You can pick up Chibi Lee Sin directly from the shop for 1900 RP/TC and they’ll come with their signature boom, Resonating Strike, that you can equip to other Tacticians, too.
UNCHARTED REALMS BUNDLES
|Uncharted Realms Starter Bundle||
Uncharted Realms Pass+
Bungo 1 Star
Prancie 1 Star
200 Bonus Star Shards
|New Splash Resort Chest Bundle||
Uncharted Realms Pass+
27 Splash Resort Chests
Chibi Lee Sin
4 Bonus Splash Resort Chests
|Uncharted Realms Megabundle||
Uncharted Realms Pass+
17 Uncharted Realms Eggs
Chibi Lee Sin
2 Bonus Uncharted Realms Eggs
All rewards will be distributed during patch 12.17 (this patch)!
If you’ve made it to Gold or higher during your time unintentionally terraforming the Dragonlands, then there’ll be a special Dragonmancer Yasuo emote for you to flex with!
DOUBLE UP REWARDS
And for those of you getting nothing but top fours in Double Up, I must inform you that you'll need top twos to claim these rewards. If you obtained Gold or higher in Double Up, then you'll get the following emotes to celebrate with your partner(s)!
HYPER ROLL REWARDS
Finally, if you played Hyper Roll and finished Blue, Purple, or Hyper tier, you’ll get another emote to flex with—and this one’s got Poggles! POG!
UNCHARTED REALMS SEASON START!
- Your rank has been "soft" reset down one tier below your current standings. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
- If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
- You will get five provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top-four placements in your first five ranked games of the new stage. You’ll also gain some extra LP for finishing top four, so best of luck!
- Ranked rewards for the first half of Dragonlands will be distributed with this patch, but it may take a couple days to complete the rollout.
3RD PARTY FRIENDS
While these notes are brushing through the changes to the existing systems in Dragonlands, you can explore new units, traits and more in a lot more detail thanks to our 3rd party friends. Check out a couple of their sites here:
TREASURE DRAGON CHANGES
More Dragons and more Treasure Dragon(s) to treasure! To read more about the Treasure Dragon changes you can click it here.
- There are two new Treasure Dragons. The Chaos Dragon and Order Dragon each appear in 30% of games, with the remaining 40% of games bringing back the classic Treasure Dragon. The same version of the Treasure Dragon will appear for all players.
- Order Treasure Dragon guarantees a Radiant Item in addition to other bonuses.
- Chaos Dragon is much more of a mixed bag of things, including unique outputs like Target Dummies, Emblems, and more!
DRAGON TRAIT CHANGES
With Uncharted Realms, we wanted to add more Dragons while also opening up team comp diversity. To do that, we had to make the changes below. Learn more about why we made those changes here.
- Dragons are no longer unique, but they still require two unit slots.
- Dragon is now a 1/2/3/4/5 trait…you can run as many dragons as you want!
- Dragon (1): Dragons gain X HP
- Dragon (2): Dragons also gain +20 Armor & MR
- Dragon (3): Dragons also deal +10% Damage
- Dragon(4): +1 Army Size
- Dragon (5): Dragons also gain +10% Attack Speed
- Dragons now cost 6,7, and 8 gold across the Tier 3, 4, and 5 rarity respectively. Yes, we have tier 3 Dragons now! Read the gameplay overview article to learn more about those units.
- Odds of an All Dragon Carousel past Stage 5 increased to 15% (from 5%)
DRAGON UNITS REBALANCE
Existing Dragons have had their stats adjusted to compensate for their new pricing.
- Daeja’s tooltip now specifies that she targets the most enemies in a line, not the largest group of enemies
- Daeja Health: 900 ⇒ 800
- Daeja Windblast Damage: 275/375/1800 ⇒ 250/350/1600
- Daeja NEW: Daeja’s auto-attacks no longer deal physical damage
- Daeja Attack Damage: 20 ⇒ 0
- Daeja Windblast Passive Barrage magic Damage: 20/35/150 ⇒ 45/60/180
- If Daeja tries to equip Deathblade or Runaan’s Hurricane, the item will pop off with an error message
- Idas Health: 1100 ⇒ 950
- Idas Attack Damage: 100 ⇒ 90
- Idas Golden Scales Damage Reduction: 35/55/300 ⇒ 30/50/300
- Idas Golden Scales Ally Shield: 180/275/2000 ⇒ 150/250/1200
- Shi Oh Yu Health: 900 ⇒ 850
- Shi Oh Yu Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 75
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Attack Damage ratio: 250/275/1000 ⇒ 230/250/1000%
- Sy’fen Health: 1100 ⇒ 900
- Sy’fen Attack Damage: 100 ⇒ 90
- Sy’fen starting Mana nerf: 120/175 ⇒ 100/175
- Sy’fen Rampage Bite Attack Damage ratio: 500/600/3000% ⇒ 475/550/2500%
- Sy’fen Rampage Bite Armor Ignore: 50% ⇒ 25%
- Ao Shin Health: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Ao Shin Armor & Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 35
- Ao Shin max Mana buff: 0/200 ⇒ 0/175
- Ao Shin Lightning Rain Damage: 225/400/2500 ⇒ 185/300/2000
- Aurelion Sol Health: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Aurelion Sol Armor & Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 35
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 375/625/5000 ⇒ 325/550/4000
- Shyvana Health: 1000 ⇒ 900
- Shyvana Attack Damage: 140 ⇒ 120
- Shyvana Dragon’s Descent Initial Impact Damage: 100/175/500 ⇒ 80/150/500
- Shyvana Dragon’s Descent Flame Breathe Damage: 1050/1650/30000 ⇒ 700/1200/20000
Many traits are moving to a 2-piece structure which will allow for more flexible play and interesting decisions.
Astral had issues. The concept of easily starring up your entire team is incredibly fun, but the optimal use of the trait has been running Astral 3 to three-star your desired mid-game carry (Varus and/or Nami). With this strategy, the core fantasy of Astral loot drops and golden armies was lost. This, in addition to some rather brutal bugs, had us rework Astral entirely.
About Guild. This is basically a small buff to Guild 1 through 3, then a progressively larger nerf to Guild 4 through 8 due to Zippy making those breakpoints easier to access.
With changes to Astral making it more econ focused, and Lagoon entering the fray as another econ-adjacent trait, Pirate (Mirage) has had significant changes to the drops later on in the trait. This is a buff that will keep Pirate feeling like a high roll (especially at later breakpoints) that also feels different from similar econ traits.
Many Tempest units didn't care about the Attack Speed buff. By changing it to a damage amplification, the trait becomes more useful for all units, and maybe, just maybe, we’ll get to see some Tempest vertical play! Also, get ready for some super-powered Ao Shin casts if you do end up running Tempest vertical.
Whispers Emblem was only exciting in extreme cases (e.g. Whispers Daeja) and not that exciting anywhere else. Removing the Emblem means we don’t have to balance around wild (and OP) uses, so we’re able to keep the trait strong.
- Trainer, Revel, and Legend have been removed.
- Astral has been fully reworked. Now after every combat, players will gain an Astral Orb. The quality of the contents in the orb increases with the total star level of all your Astral Champions. Also all Astral champions gain AP.
- Astral trait breakpoints: 3/6/9 ⇒ 3/5/8
- NEW Astral (3/5/8) Ability Power: 5/30/75
- Assassin Critical Strike Chance: 15/30/45 ⇒ 20/40/75%
- Assassin Critical Strike Damage: 5/25/45 ⇒ 10/25/75%
- Bruiser Health: 200/325/500/800 ⇒ 180/350/600/1000
- Cannoneer trait breakpoints: 2/3/4/5 ⇒ 2/4/6
- Cannoneer AOE cannon shot Attack Damage ratio: 175/350/550%
- Cavalier now has a 6 chase trait
- Cavalier Armor & Magic Resist: 35/55/75/100 ⇒> 30/45/60/75/110
- Dragonmancer trait breakpoints: 3/6/9 ⇒ 2/4/6/8
- Dragonmancer Blessing grants 250/600/900/1200 bonus Health increased by 10 percent per Star level of your Dragonmancers
- Dragonmancer Blessing grants 18/30/50/75 Ability Power increased by 10 percent per Star level of your Dragonmancers
- Evoker trait breakpoints 2/4/6 ⇒ 2/3/4
- Evoker gain 4/6/8 Mana per spell cast
- Guardian now has a 8 chase trait
- Guardian Max Health Shield: 30/50/75% ⇒ 25/40/70/125%
- Guild trait breakpoints: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
- Guild Scaling: 100/120/140/160/180/200/225 ⇒ 100/110/120/130/140/150/165/180%
- Guild, Sejuani Health Bonus: 100 ⇒ 130
- Guild, Twitch Attack Speed Bonus: 10 ⇒ 13%
- Guild Emblem Omnivamp: 3% ⇒ 4%
- Guild, Zippy grants 8 Armor & Magic Resist (note: as a Dragon, Zippy counts for 3 Guild, tripling this bonus)
- Guild, Jayce grants 5 Attack Damage & Ability Power
- Jade trait breakpoints 3/6/9/12 ⇒ 3/5/7/9
- Jade Statues summoned: 1/2/3/4
- Jade Statues grants max Health percentage regeneration per 2 seconds: 2/3/5/8
- Jade Statues grants Attack Speed: 10/25/45/88%
- Mages no longer fail to doublecast if they’re stunned during their first cast
- Mirage, Pirate 4/6/8 trait breakpoints have added new drop possibilities including Champion Duplicators, Full Items, and Loaded Dice.
- Mirage, Spellsword’s Enchantment Ability Power per auto: 6/10/14/18 ⇒ 5/8/12/20
- Mystic Magic Resist: 50/100/175/300 ⇒ 40/80/150/300
- Ragewing trait breakpoints 3/6/9 ⇒ 2/4/6/8
- Ragewing grants 50/100/175/250% total Attack speed during enrage
- Ragewing grants 15/30/50/75% Omnivamp during enrage
- Scalescorn Health Threshold: 2200 ⇒ 1900
- Shapeshifter trait breakpoints: 2/4/6 ⇒ 2/4
- Shapeshifter grants 50/125% bonus Health on transformation
- Shimmerscale item, Crown of Champions time to empowered attack: 5 ⇒ 6 sec
- Shimmerscale item, Determined Investor stacks required: 7 ⇒ 8
- Shimmerscale item, Determined Investor Gold granted: 15 ⇒ 10
- Shimmerscale item, Draven’s Axe base Attack Damage & Attack Speed: 10 ⇒ 5
- Shimmerscale item, Draven’s Axe Gold on cashout: 7 ⇒ 5
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler’s Blade base Ability Power & Attack Speed: 15 ⇒ 10
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler’s Blade chance to proc: 10% ⇒ 7%
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff base Ability Power & Mana: 20 ⇒ 15
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff chance to proc: 50% ⇒ 33%
- Shimmerscale item, Needlessly Big Gem allies alive per Gold: 2 ⇒ 3
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul’s Mail base Health: 300 ⇒ 200
- Swiftshot trait breakpoints 2/4/6 ⇒ 2/3/4/5
- Swiftshot Attack Speed per hex: 10/15/25/35%
- Tempest REMOVED: lightning strike no longer grants Attack Speed for Tempest units
- Tempest NEW: lightning strike now increases Damage of Tempest units: 10/30/60/120%
- Tempest lightning strike max Health percentage true damage: 5/20/35/50% ⇒ 5/15/25/35%
- Warrior empowered attacks increased Damage: 80/175/325% ⇒75/150/275%
- Warriors can now proc multiple empowered attacks in a row.
- Whispers Attack Damage & Ability Power per Stack: 1/3/5/8 ⇒ 1/3/6
- Whispers Emblem is no longer obtainable. Removed from all tomes and augments.
- Whispers 8 trait breakpoint has been removed
UNITS: TIER 1
Out with the old and in with the new. To learn more about the new units coming with Uncharted Realms, give the gameplay overview article a read. As for here, we’re going to continue covering the changes with units already inhabiting the Dragonlands.
With Astral being reworked, Astral units are considerably harder to star up. We’ve given them more star power to work with when you do star them up.
- The following Tier 1 units have been removed: Tahm Kench, Heimerdinger, Aatrox, Taric
- Ezreal Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Ezreal Mystic Shot Damage: 200/250/325 ⇒ 200/275/375
- Nidalee Health: 550 ⇒ 600
- Nidalee Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 60
- Nidalee Primal Surge Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 40/45/50%
- Sejuani Warrior’s Wrath max Health ratio: 6% ⇒ 5%
- Senna Last Embrace Attack Damage ratio: 200% ⇒ 200/240/300%
- Senna Last Embrace Magic Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/450/600
- Sett Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60
- Sett Knuckle Down Attack Damage ratio: 160% ⇒ 150/155/160%
- Skarner Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 60
- Skarner Crystalline Exoskeleton Shield: 300/360/420 ⇒ 300/375/450
- Vladimir Transfusion Heal: 270/300/330 ⇒ 275/325/375
UNITS: TIER 2
With Shapeshifters harder to play vertically, we’re hoping that Gnar reroll may finally become worth the slow roll.
- The following Tier 2 units have been removed: Ashe, Jinx, Kayn, Nami, Shen, Thresh, Tristana
- Braum Unbreakable Damage Reduction: 75/80/90% ⇒ 65/70/80%
- Gnar Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Gnar Mega Gnar bonus Attack Damage: 50/80/150 ⇒ 60/90/150
- Qiyana Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Qiyana Armor & Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 35
- Qiyana Elemental Blade Damage: 200/275/375 ⇒ 225/300/450
- Yone Way of the Hunter Bonus Attack Damage ratio: 33% ⇒ 30/35/40%
UNITS: TIER 3
Anivia's removal means a lack of Magic Resist shred, and Lee Sin was the perfect fit for comps that have trouble accessing MR shred. With damage being applied after the Unit is knocked back, Lee Sin is guaranteed to hit multiple foes with his ability, even if his initial target would have been 1-shot. With this added consistency, and beneficial changes to Tempest (above), we’ve adjusted Lee Sin’s numbers to maintain his current power level.
- The following Tier 3 units have been removed: Anivia, Elise, Illaoi, Lulu, Ryze, Swain*
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage damage is now applied after the unit is knocked back
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage NEW: Units hit by his Ability now have their Magic Resist reduced by 40% for 5 seconds
- Lee Sin max Mana buff: 30/90 ⇒ 30/80
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage Stun Duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1.25
- Lee Sin Dragon’s Rage Damage: 295/375/495 ⇒ 230/300/385
- Olaf Recklessness Attack Damage Ratio: 200% ⇒ 220/230/240%
- Olaf Recklessness Attack Speed: 35/50/75% ⇒ 35/45/60%
- Varus Chain of Constellations Attack Damage ratio: 250% ⇒ 300%
- Varus Chain of Constellations bonus Magic Damage: 100/180/300 ⇒ 150/250/400
- Volibear Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Volibear Armor & Magic Resist: 45 ⇒ 50
- Volibear Relentless Storm bonus Health: 375/650/1200 ⇒ 400/700/1200
UNITS: TIER 4
- The following Tier 4 units have been removed: Corki, Neeko, Ornn, Sona, Talon
UNITS: TIER 5
Soraka has performed exceedingly well during PBE with the increased tankiness. That’s just the power of potassium.
- The following Tier 5 unit have been removed: Pyke
- Soraka Starfall Healing: 120/180/1000 ⇒ 105/165/1000
USER INTERFACE CHANGES
Before we get into Items and Augments, I want to highlight an important change to our item tooltips, as well as a new UI adjustment to our econ Augments.
Adding a lockout window to Armory selection screens so all you APM racers no longer misclick the wrong item while you’re speed scrolling through my Twitter feed on the other monitor.
- Item tooltips have been updated. The upper stat section will now show the stats from components while all “bonus” stats will be detailed in the tooltip. For example, Morellonomicon grants +10 Ability Power from components at the top and +30 bonus Ability Power in the tooltip.
- Armory selection menus now have a 1 second lockout after they are opened where the buttons will not work to prevent accidental clicks/taps
- The following Augments have had a +gold floating text added on the Tactician: Calculated Loss, Consistency, Lategame Specialist
With our support-through-handicapping item, Frozen Heart, gone, we want to give players more viable options for their support units if they wanna play into the ultimate support carry dream. Protector’s Vow allows for flexible usage as a way to protect your frontline and grant them tankiness, or you place it near your carry to save your carry from "skip the frontline" burst damage.
Runaan’s Hurricane has always been confusing. What interacts with it? What doesn't interact with it? Will it change depending on my horoscope? We’re simplifying these answers by changing its damage to item damage (think Statikk Shiv or Ionic Spark), and while it still scales with Attack Damage, it's going to be flat damage unaffected by multipliers like crit or damage amp. To compensate for the simplification, we’re giving it more bonus Attack Damage, which will also make building Deathblade not required. And just like anything in life, Runaan’s Hurricane is not affected by your horoscope.
Spear of Shojin has had a tough go of things for the first half of Dragonlands. You would think it would be amazing on Units with large Mana pools, but in reality those units typically benefited more from items that increased the damage of their cast rather than getting them to that cast. By adding Ability Power we can help the item feel less bedge by giving AP casters more edge.
- Archangel’s Staff now displays the current Ability Power bonus instead of the stack count
- Bramble Vest bonus Armor: 40 ⇒ 45
- Deathblade bonus Attack Damage: 15/30/45 ⇒ 25/45/65 (Total AD: 40/75/110)
- Frozen Heart has been REWORKED to Protector’s Vow
- Protector’s Vow grants 15 bonus starting Mana
- NEW Protector’s Vow: Once per combat at 50% Health, allies within 3 hexes gain a 20% maximum Health shield that lasts up to 2 seconds. Shielded allies gain 15 Armor and Magic Resist for the rest of combat. [Aura item]
- Giant Slayer Health Threshold for damage amplification: 2200 ⇒ 1900
- Ionic Spark removed the [Aura item] tag for clarity
- Last Whisper now grants 10% bonus Attack Speed
- Last Whisper Armor shred: 50% ⇒ 60%
- Morellonomicon Bonus Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 20 (total 40 ⇒ 30)
- Rabadon’s Deathcap bonus Ability Power: 55 ⇒ 60 (Total AP: 75 ⇒ 80)
- Runaan’s Hurricane MINI REWORK: Damage from Runaan’s Hurricane’s bolts are now considered item damage. This means the damage can no longer critically strike, be dodged, interact with omnivamp, etc.
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bonus Attack Damage: 10 ⇒ 20
- Spear of Shojin now grants 20 bonus Ability Power
- Spear of Shojin Mana per attack: 8 ⇒ 5
- Ragewing Emblem has been removed from the game
- Assassin Emblem is now an elusive emblem (you can no longer build it)
- Spatula + Bow: Ragewing Emblem ⇒ Swiftshot Emblem
- Spatula + Glove: Assassin Emblem ⇒ Lagoon Emblem
RADIANT ITEMS AND ORNN (FORGE) ITEMS
Since the Order Dragon (appears in 30% of games) brings back Radiant Items, we’ve done a shallow dive on rebalancing Radiant Items to ensure each feels similarly desirable.
On a similar, but more chaotic note, Ornn (Forge) Items will be more prominent with the Chaos Dragon (appears in 30% of games), so we’ve done a quick balance pass on the Ornn items as well.
Finally, with Dragons having lower Health in the mid-set we’ve made adjustments to the threshold for items like Demon Slayer, Giant Slayer, and Bif Friends (Augment).
- Banshee’s Silence (Radiant) team bonus Health: 50 ⇒ 100
- Blue Blessing (Radiant) bonus Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 10
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) bonus Armor: 90 ⇒ 120
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) damage cooldown: 2.5 ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Luminous Deathblade (Radiant) bonus Attack Damage: 35/65/95 (Total: 55/85/115) ⇒ 40/70/100 (Total: 60/90/120)
- Chalice of Charity (Radiant) bonus Ability Power: 50 ⇒ 45
- Frozen Heart of Gold (Radiant) REWORKED to Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant Protector’s Vow)
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant Protector’s Vow) grants 30 bonus starting Mana.
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant Protector’s Vow): Once per combat at 50% Health, allies within 8 hexes gain a 20% maximum Health shield that lasts up to 3 seconds. Shielded allies gain 30 Armor and Magic Resist for the rest of combat. [Aura item]
- Demon Slayer (Radiant) Health Threshold: 2000 ⇒ 1900
- Eternal Whisper (Radiant) bonus Attack Speed: 10% ⇒ 25%
- Eternal Whisper (Radiant) Armor shred: 50% ⇒ 60%
- More More-ellonomicon (Radiant) bonus Ability Power: 60 ⇒ 35
- Runaan's Tempest (Radiant) Bolt Attack Damage ratio: 100% ⇒ 120%
- Runaan's Tempest (Radiant) bonus Attack Damage: 10 ⇒ 20
- Spear of Hirana (Radiant) Mana per attack: 15 ⇒ 10
- Spear of Hirana (Radiant) Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 40
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) bonus Health: 450 ⇒ 300
- Mistral (Radiant) teamwide Attack Speed: 10% ⇒ 15%
- Manazane (Ornn) Mana Restore: 200 ⇒ 150
- Randuin’s Sanctum (Ornn) NEW: Now always grants its +40 Armor and Magic Resist buff to the holder
- Randuin’s Sanctum (Ornn) base Armor and Magic Resist: 25 ⇒ 0
- Rocket Propelled Fist (Ornn) Mana: 30 ⇒ 15
With the removal of Legend, we're less overloaded on positioning puzzles for the mid-set, so Augments like Battlemage and Knife's Edge can come back. Battlemage got reworked below too, so it's easier to play by making squishy Mages more durable.
Woodland Charm is back with a rework. We removed it because it had confusing rules around the clone (does it benefit from Traits, Augments, etc.?). Now it functions as any other unit except it can't be itemized! Unless you play Darkflight... then you can itemize it through the dark arts.
With many Blue Buff users in this set, Blue Battery and its younger Augment sibling have a place to stay.
When used optimally, Cluttered Mind is an incredibly strong Augment, but it’s sometimes difficult to kickstart, and its best use case isn’t always intuitive. So, alongside a needed nerf, we’re filling your bench with some Tier 1 Units as soon as you choose the Augment.
- The following Augments have been re-added: Battlemage, Blue Battery (I), Golden Ticket, Knife’s Edge, Woodland Charm
- The following Augments have been removed: Assassin Crest, Astral Heart, Meditation, Makeshift Armor, Phony Frontline, Ragewing Crest, Whispers Crown
- Cannoneer Crown grants:Runaan's Hurricane ⇒ Giant Slayer
- Guild Crown grants: Giant Slayer ⇒ Protector’s Vow
- Ragewing Crown has been changed to Ragewing Soul
- Tempest Crown grants: Statikk Shiv ⇒ Hand of Justice
- Battlemage NEW: Now grants Armor in addition to Ability Power
- Battlemage I/II/III Armor: 15/25/35
- Battlemage I/II/III Ability Power: 25/35/50 ⇒ 10/20/30
- Big Friend Health threshold for damage reduction: 2000 ⇒ 1650
- Binary Airdrop components granted: 1 ⇒ 2
- Blue Battery I has been added back to the augment pool. Blue Battery’s name has been updated to “Blue Battery II”
- Blue Battery II moved from Gold tier to Prismatic tier
- Blue Battery NEW: Now grants Ability Power in addition its existing effect
- Blue Battery I/II Ability Power: 10/20
- Built Different I Health: 250/300/350/400 ⇒ 200/250/300/350
- Built Different I Attack Speed: 40/50/60/70 ⇒ 30/45/60/75%
- Built Different II Health: 300/400/500/600 ⇒ 250/325/400/475
- Built Different II Attack Speed: 50/60/70/80 ⇒ 40/55/70/85%
- Built Different III Health: 400/500/600/700 ⇒ 300/400/500/600
- Built Different III Attack Speed: 60/70/80/90 ⇒ 50/65/80/95%
- Cluttered Mind NEW: Grants 3 Tier 1 champions
- Cluttered Mind XP at end of round: 4 ⇒ 3
- Cutthroat Damage amplification against Mana-reaved enemies: 10% ⇒ 20%
- The Golden Egg: transitioning from Stage 4-7 to 5-1 (Treasure Dragon transition) no longer counts towards the Golden Egg’s hatch timer
- The Golden Egg turns to hatch: 11 ⇒ 10
- The Golden Egg has had some loot table adjustments
- Knife’s Edge Attack Damage: 30/45/55 ⇒ 20/35/50
- Penitence NEW: Jade Statue explosions deal 100% more damage.
- Penitence Jade Statue Disarm Duration: 3 ⇒ 2.5 seconds
- Scorch Ragewing 5th instance damage increase: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Woodland Charm REWORKED: The clone now spawns during the Planning Phase and can be moved like a standard unit. The clone has the base stats of the cloned unit, benefits from its traits, and cannot hold items
A couple Double Up Ranked changes to make the climb just that much smoother. As soon as I find the right partner, we may have to extend those winstreaks to infinite! (Note to self: stop playing Double Up with the League of Legends patch notes writer.)
- Win streaks have been extended to 12! And they now apply into Diamond tier as well.
- LP awards have been tweaked so there aren’t such dramatic changes in LP gains and losses between tiers and divisions
HYPER ROLL BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS
Grab those Tears Hyper Roll players and let’s get La-goon-squading.
- Lagoon Seastone charges twice as fast
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler’s Blade base Attack Speed: 30 ⇒ 10
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff chance to proc: 80% ⇒ 50%
- Double Up: Cybernetic Uplink Augment no longer regenerates Mana between combat ending and reinforcements being deployed
- Double Up: Voidspawns will now maintain their correct health after reinforcing
- Improved cast interactions when units have increased range. Many units will now move into range to cast their Ability rather than wait for a unit to approach their cast range. Units who have to walk into range if their target dies, such as Sylas, now more reliably cast after walking.
- ARGH: Pirate Mirage no longer grants gold after PVE rounds